Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There An Easy Way To Format For Print?
First I would do a better photo to flatten properly your image (if it's good enough for ebay > https://www.ebay.com/itm/233657084981, it would better to re-do the picture for what you need)

(06-20-2021, 11:11 PM)abrogard Wrote: Now I want to print it across a number of A4 sheets and I will stick them together.
So, If I properly understood, what you might searching for is in your printer setting in the "advance" tab from GIMP / Print...

This is a view from GIMP > File > Print... > Advanced on my computer (I'm on Linux and certainly have a different printer than you, so it might look quite different on your computer)

As you can see at "Multi-page" > "Poster Printing", your image can be printed on multiple A4 sheets, then you have to glue them together (with tape at the back for example) to get your full image
Try first on regular papers in "Draft" or "Low quality" mode to minimize the use of ink to check out if you'll be satisfied with the number of A4, (which should be something like "Poster Printing" 2x1 or 3x1 in your case, depending if it's landscape or portrait)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There An Easy Way To Format For Print? - by PixLab - 06-21-2021, 04:01 AM