Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toolbar missing information
(08-25-2021, 03:06 PM)rich2005 Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 02:29 PM)PixLab Wrote: On top Menu > Windows > Dockable dialogs > Tool options (<-click on it)
Then when you will click on the Text tool, your font names, type, colors and so will be in that "Tool Options"

One thing is the OP is using Gimp in multi-window mode. Not in itself a problem when you are used to it. It can be very productive. At one time it was the only display (up to Gimp 2.8)  Adding the Tools options is going to be yet another floating dock.

The question is (was) the missing font. which shows as 'Standard' (Windows) or  `Standard Symbols' (linux)  https://i.imgur.com/zQzgit0.jpg

The OP can attach the floating dock with another one by dragging its tab into another floating dock, OP will have 2 tabs in 1 floating dock
if I recall it was already possible in 2.6 (not sure), but in 2.10, it is possible  Big Grin

About the font, in this dialog (the one on the screenshot) OP did not said if s/he tried to start to input a font name > a drop down list should appear when typing, if not... I thought Tool Options might help.

But in the end I'm telling myself that it might have been better to open directly the fonts dialog ( Windows > Dockable dialogs > Fonts ) if OP don't see fonts,  s/he click on that arrow at the bottom to re-scan fonts

Messages In This Thread
Toolbar missing information - by llloyd4 - 08-25-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Toolbar missing information - by PixLab - 08-25-2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Toolbar missing information - by rich2005 - 08-25-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: Toolbar missing information - by PixLab - 08-25-2021, 04:58 PM