Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ofnuts' path-grid plugin ?
Hello,

First of all, thank you Ofnuts for all the hard work & support.
I'm trying to use the path-grid-0.1.py plugin described here : http://gimp-path-tools.sourceforge.net/d...haped-grid. But as it turns out, that guide seemed a bit outdated (at least the install info simply doesn't work for 2.10) and since I didn't see a thread about any ofn-grid thingies in all the 24 pages i figured there was none to be found. I've searched this forum for "ofn-grid" or "hex grid" but no luck there either.
I downloaded the .py file and put it at ~/.config/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins/path-grid-0.1.py, but I don't see python-fu as an option and cannot find the tool either... I successfully installed and used it on another PC using gimp 2.8, but I'd really like to have both that plug-in (I didn't manage to generate an hexagonal grid with the default functionalities) and 2.10 functionalities (mainly Fill Path, which I believe is not available in 2.8).
I figured maybe it was because the python wasn't a valid command, but aliasing python3 as python didn't solve the problem either...

I am very inexperienced with GIMP so it is entirely possible that i'm missing something obvious or that I'm looking for a complicated way out of a simple problem.
Anyway, any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance !

Messages In This Thread
Ofnuts' path-grid plugin ? - by loldebyte - 02-05-2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Ofnuts' path-grid plugin ? - by Ofnuts - 02-06-2022, 08:07 AM
RE: Ofnuts' path-grid plugin ? - by rich2005 - 02-06-2022, 10:41 AM
RE: Ofnuts' path-grid plugin ? - by loldebyte - 02-06-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Ofnuts' path-grid plugin ? - by rich2005 - 02-06-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Ofnuts' path-grid plugin ? - by loldebyte - 02-11-2022, 11:01 AM