Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help documentation
Hi everyone, As there is no direct way to contact the website, I'm not sure where I should post this but I thought here might be the place start. I don't know if anything can be done about them but I've found a couple of problems with the fonts used for the script examples in the Help documentation - both in the PDF file and on the website.

1) In the PDF file, when doing a copy/paste of the script examples, there is an error for the apostrophe. It doesn't happen with the documentation on the website because it uses a different font. Screenshot shows the difference between the pasted text and me changing the apostrophe.

This is rather problematic for newbies like me who don't really need errors coming up for nothing more than the font being used Blush I'm not sure many of us would even consider the font as being the problem.

2) On the website documentation (tried in Firefox and Google Chrome) the font size of the script examples is tiny compared to the other text and it's difficult to read. It's fine in the PDF files.

Just noticed there is also a problem with the quotation marks. Not causing an error but the results are not as expected.

Messages In This Thread
Help documentation - by kiwichick - 03-19-2022, 08:43 PM
RE: Help documentation - by Ofnuts - 03-20-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: Help documentation - by kiwichick - 03-20-2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Help documentation - by nelo - 03-20-2022, 08:12 AM
RE: Help documentation - by Ofnuts - 03-21-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: Help documentation - by kiwichick - 03-21-2022, 08:55 PM