Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing music scores help please.
Hi,

Thanks to your help Krikor I'm making progress. I've been playing with Gimp this morning and so far achieved this;

As seen I've removed unwanted music score and enlarged as wanted; I used Grids as you kindly suggested but I couldn't understand how to quickly copy and enlarge each section and paste into the grid areas so I used "Unified Transform" possibly the hardest way to do this but I keep learning.

Now I've created more space on the page I'd like to add the next lines of the score to fill the page and I've spent quite a while trying to do this without success so far, I'll stick with it because as I want to read other enlarged music scores I need a quick way to enlarge from the original; getting old brings problems like reduced eyesight so I'm getting around this by enlarging the score; any problem usually has a solution and I try to help myself as much as possible; this morning I've spent time viewing YouTube videos hence I found out how to use Unified Transform which is handy to know.

I also now know how to create grids but don't yet know how to correctly paste to fill them. I can easily enlarge images but it's moving parts of images around in Gimp I still need to learn.

I've progressed a lot this morning though.

Kind regards, Colin.

Messages In This Thread
Editing music scores help please. - by Retired - 11-20-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: Editing music scores help please. - by Krikor - 11-20-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Editing music scores help please. - by Retired - 11-21-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Editing music scores help please. - by Krikor - 11-21-2022, 03:35 PM