Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So i dont recall things like this so then Adding some vector graphical functionality
Hi! This is my first post here. I would like to add some vectorgraphical functionalities to gimp (according to my memory its not quite present)
So that i would be able to draw straight lines and then add all these vector lines to the selection (or remove some as an optional things or add others again which were removed or so forth)
So that i could have a subdivide sort of functionality to make a curved line out of these straight linesegments joined. (if the straight line segments weren't joined there should have also a checkbox i would like to add which joins the lines and another wich forms a complete loop.. also working well with concave shapes.

I would like the vectorgraphic lines to blend with the background in forming the line (so that some pixels are more dim but this dimness colour is according to the solid background colour on top of which it was drawn. then have layers like this.

That is all!

is it possible? if so through what? perhaps exclusively through C++ plugins.

Messages In This Thread
So i dont recall things like this so then Adding some vector graphical functionality - by mzoltan32 - 11-25-2022, 08:49 PM