Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's funny i make this thing and then don't know where to post it?
It's probably worth including the actual SCOTUS opinion in this post: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/22...8_3e04.pdf

Also, perhaps i maybe overlooked a little fact that this case is still not over, but has simply returned to the lower court to be reevaluated for it's merits.  

And, you know, it's funny, after letting this sit for a week, i'm not sure i still agree with my first assessment. Actually, I'm not really sure how i feel about the whole Silly Squeakers business model. It one thing to make a single smelly dog parody of major liquor brand, and sell it for money - maybe even multiple smelly dog parodies of major boos brands. But it is another matter entirely, to make and sell a collection of different themed animal parodies of numerous major beverage brands(including non-alcoholic soda), not all of which seem to even present a critical/negative/poop-joke put down of the brand in question. In addition, some of the designs seem to even present a positive-to-neutral looking knockoff-mockups of a given brand's logo.

Looking into it more some of the parodies seem to be kind of half baked, and the message doesn't seem too consistent.

EDIT: Sorry too much adverting to let all that go - rich

Did i set the record straight? it's so hard to be a meme artist!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's funny i make this thing and then don't know where to post it? - by TumbleRocks - 06-18-2023, 11:30 PM