Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ComicBook - RuntimeError: cancelled
Python 
Salut @cli345,

These days I noticed in one of your posts the link to: Photo To Cartoon - https://github.com/cl4cnam/gimp_cartoon_plugin

So today, I downloaded and installed the plugin, but only to be met with the following error:

Code:
[b]An error occurred running python-fu-bd

RuntimeError: cancelled

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\Gimp-2.10.28_Portable_32-64bit-Win\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py", line 740, in response
   dialog.res = run_script(params)
 File "C:\Gimp-2.10.28_Portable_32-64bit-Win\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py", line 361, in run_script
   return apply(function, params)
 File "C:\Gimp-2.10.28_Portable_32-64bit-Win\Preferences\plug-ins\PluginsUso\bede2.10.py", line 35, in bd
   pdb.plug_in_gmic_qt(img, layer, 1, 0, '-fx_curves_interactive 7,0,1,7,0,0,'+pointLum+',100,100,-1,0,0,'+pointSat+',100,100,-1,0,0,100,100,-1,0,0,100,100,-1,')
RuntimeError: cancelled[/b]

On the github page there is the following notice:

"On Windows, if the plugin does not work, delete the first line of the file "bede2.x.py" ("new line" character included)."

I believe that the first line would be the fifth line, so I added a '#' to comment it out:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- encoding: utf-8 -*-
# éèà

#from gimpfu import *
import os

baseDir = os.path.expanduser('~/.gimpTranslation')
-----------------------------------------------------------------

But then when restarting the plugin it no longer appears in the menu ➤ Filters ->Artistic -> Bede...

I'm not sure if the first line would actually be the fifth or if I should uncomment line 1.

I'm using G'MIC version 3.1.6

Is there any way to make the plugin work with my Gimp?

PS.: Using the version via G'MIC I have no problems.

Thanks in advance.
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.

Messages In This Thread
ComicBook - RuntimeError: cancelled - by Krikor - 08-02-2023, 01:18 PM