Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to edit multi-page pdf (2.10.18)
(03-06-2024, 03:25 AM)977 Wrote: when i click on any page thats NOT the first page - nothing happens.  i can't see that page in the center section (ya know where you want to make changes). only the first page is in the center section.

Because they are Visible, you see that eye in front of each of the layer? (BTW they are called Layers, and that column, is called the Layers' Dialog Wink )
click once on the eye in the layers' dialog and THAT layer and it will be non "visible" on the canvas, click again and that layer will be "visible" again.

BUT all the layers below won't be visible on the canvas because the first one on top is fully opaque, thus you cannot see thru

Shift + Click on an eye in the layers' dialog will make ALL others layers not visible, thus you will be able to see only the one remaining with an eye

Shift + Click on that eye again and all layers will become visible again

On a side note, I don't know what you are editing on the PDF, but with what you wrote in the beginning, it feels that you have to use an office software like a slide show maker and in my opinion it would be better to use Draw from the LibreOffice suite to edit your PDF (and you will be a lot more comfortable than using GIMP), all the text is accessible and each time you click on a page on the left column, this page will appear in the middle for editing, you can change an image, and many other things, then when finished you can export as PDF again

Patrice

Messages In This Thread
how to edit multi-page pdf (2.10.18) - by 977 - 03-06-2024, 03:25 AM
RE: how to edit multi-page pdf (2.10.18) - by PixLab - 03-06-2024, 04:34 AM
RE: how to edit multi-page pdf (2.10.18) - by 977 - 03-06-2024, 05:29 AM