Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help URGENT (Editing Videos on GIMP)
So I'm trying to make a farewell video but I am having a ton of trouble doing it. I have 5 hours before I have to give it to this person. Can someone please help me? 

I will link you to the youtube video. It is a short 1:30 second clip. There are two parts that I need help with. First, there are 3 characters throughout the clip. I need to add 3 different square images over their face for the entire video. Then, there is a dub running through the video in which I need certain word edits that I will detail below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsecyBQaMs

Pictures

[Image: aqZcb69.png] on the kids face (the kid who has slicked back black hair/isn't on the ship/steals the wallet)

Then, I need this square image 

[Image: latest?cb=20140329042325]
to be over the dude in the back's face (dude holding a baby/wearing that long white coat)

Finally, this square image
[Image: 6122.jpg?1514057267] 
over the old dude with a beard's face (he gets his wallet stolen and is talking to the kid while he's on the ship)

Now for the text edits:

-the way i've set it out is I've given the time and the sentence that is on the screen at the time. Just edit in the words in the '[ ]' in their place.

So at 0:08, it goes:
"Now then...I guess I should say goodbye to the son I am so proud of"
 the edit needed:
"now then... i guess i should say goodbye to the [Satix] i'm so proud of."
So 'son' was replaced with 'satix.'

Here is the full list of text edits with the timing:
now then... i guess i should say goodbye to the [Satix] i'm so proud of. (0:08)
the picture of (LV) that i just gave you (0:11)
yes. i put it in my [account] just as you asked (0:16)
i'm leaving without seeing your [theme] but i wish [it] nothing but happiness. (0:23)
ah... so you put it in your [account] (0:26)
a [ben] should give his [OC] his [pokepoints], right? (0:42)
your [urge to work on lv's] gonna get [itching again] (0:49)

Please please please if someone could help me that would be wonderful. I am even willing to learn how to do it if someone can make it super easy to understand.

Not sure if this is against rules but I might even be able to pay you like $5 I am really desperate

Messages In This Thread
Need Help URGENT (Editing Videos on GIMP) - by Vigilance - 12-28-2017, 05:41 PM