Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner - Applying geometry transforms
(01-09-2018, 09:19 AM)Espermaschine Wrote: So what you want to do is get a visualisation of what a future bonsai might look like, right ?
Exactly!

... ... ... As ofnuts alread pointed out, there is a lot of detail and texture everywhere. The plants are photographed on a busy background, etc.
So, firstly I need to photograph trees against a monochromatic background. Correct?

... ... ... Still, i think its tough and will require a lot of learning.
Yes, I have already understood this. At my age (65) attempting to start messing around with photo editing programs seems stiff... Smile

... ... ... I dont want to turn you off, but dont expect wonders.
No, no, I am not expecting any amazing results. As you said above, I just want to get those visualizations of how a tree would look like styled in each possible design/form. For my own use in order to enable me to choose the final form of the tree.

... ... ... I can remove the branch with the Clone Tool and it will look okay as long as i dont search too hard for flaws.
Exactly!
I do not mind if the result shows clearly that it is obviously edited.

I have come across some video describing use of the cage transform tool, like this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ6FzIGAWe8
What do you think about that?

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginner - Applying geometry transforms - by my nellie - 01-09-2018, 08:39 PM