Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BevelReflectLogo in Python script?
(04-01-2018, 10:04 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: As far as I can tell, the current 2.9.x /2.10.x AppImages cannot run external Python scripts (because they use a non-standard location for Python), unless you make the scripts incompatible with the standard Gimp versions (2.8/2.10).

The Carmelo_DrRaw appimages, while able to run in different distros have always been somewhat quirky. The first versions were more a platform for his PhotoFlow application than a general 'Gimp'

At least my appimage does run your python scripts, script-fu's (although the older ones are a hopeless case) and many executables. One of the ones that does not compile is Separate+ (although it imports) and CMYK support in Gimp is still a long way off.

There is an appimage for Krita as well, I drag that out for the occasional rgb -> cmyk conversion. I am a great fan of portable applications. There was a good collection on Sourceforge for 32 bit linux one time. Some worked, some not, but good fun.

edit: just seen

Quote:BRL requires "ML Bevel Reflect Plug-in V2.0", so is that one compatible with your AppiMage anyway?

Getting confused here. Whose appiamge?

Works for me: it is that screenshot https://i.imgur.com/bHIsIfI.jpg

Messages In This Thread
BevelReflectLogo in Python script? - by racer-x - 04-01-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: BevelReflectLogo in Python script? - by rich2005 - 04-01-2018, 10:16 AM