Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Option in 2.10 to Export as jpg/jpeg, png,...
This sounds like what has happened to me since I did the Windows Update, just noticed that my Graphics Drivers (nVidia GeForce) have been seemingly "disappeared" by Microsoft..wondering if it's related, re-installing now to see if that helps..

EDIT: It didn't help the ability to export to anywhere apart from the "C:\Users\----" folder

EDIT #2: Fixed it.. took a while but there's a new thing in Windows called Controlled Folder Access, which was stopping all my programs incl. Gimp from saving/exporting to anywhere except the "C:\Users\---" folder. What I had to do was - Go to Settings, type "Controlled folder access" which took me to the Windows Defender Security Centre/Ransomware protection/Controlled folder access. Switch to "Off", or if you need it, leave it on and manually add each app that you trust (could take a while..).
Not sure what the default setting is, as I may have tweaked it because it was something new and I didn't know much about it.. Now I know!

Anyway hope that helps the OP, if not then it's maybe something a Windows expert will know more about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gimp 2.10 Will not Export in jpeg, png, etc... - by Zero01 - 05-03-2018, 08:38 AM