Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Remove the Lines and Boxes On A Form?
Thanks for the help. I think I have version 2.10 on the machine I'm trying to do this with, but I'm not at that machine to verify it at the moment.

Rich, the examples may not be the same size, but the actual form, filled or blank, is the same size. I just used images I could snag from the Internet to demonstrate with. Your video was extremely informative, and once I get back home and have a go at it, I now have a great deal better idea of how to approach this problem.

Espermachine, your approach is close to what I had envisioned, but I didn't know where to look for just the right tool. That's the problem I've run into with trying to figure out GIMP on my own: there's certainly a tool for everything, but what it's called and where it is are quite problematic.

To both of you, I appreciate your time and helpful suggestions. I hope to get a chance to mess with this in the next couple of days (work and travel allowing), so I can report back what worked and what I had to do to make it happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To Remove the Lines and Boxes On A Form? - by ghporter - 11-17-2018, 10:37 PM