Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I prevent the outline from dipping into an image that has gaps inside it?
Quote:Ahh this seems so useful it's just hard for me to follow along without commentary. Thank you so much for doing all of this! Perhaps could you give a summary of what was done so I can better understand the video?

Yeah, I apologize but I knew it would be a longish video and no one wants to hear me babble for nearly 15 minutes. It was not supposed to be a step-by-step, and more just showing a way to do it to get the best results. The main takeaway should be to try and learn the path tool. Once you learn how to trace something properly with the path tool, all kinds of possibilities open up to you in gimp. Maybe I'll narrate it and send it to you privately if you are really interested.

On another note, I made a second video on how I would extract from the same image without using the path tool to trace. It's much shorter so maybe you won't fall asleep. It originally had no audio as well but decided to go back and add some after seeing your previous comment. Sorry if the audio sync isn't perfect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I prevent the outline from dipping into an image that has gaps inside it? - by akovia - 11-24-2019, 03:23 PM