Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylizing GtkNotebook Tabs in Theme (gtkrc)
Hi again fireflyyyyyy,

sadly I don't seem to be able to fix text boldness specifically for those check-boxes.

If you do not mind loosing text boldness EVERYWHERE inside any GimpFrame widget, add the following line inside the default style:
Code:
style "default"
{
 GimpFrame::label-bold = 0
}

I found that the specific check-boxes you want to change, can be targeted with this binding: widget_class "*.<GimpFrame>*<GtkToggleButton>*<GtkLabel>"

However, making a style specifically for them and putting  GimpFrame::label-bold = 0 in it, does NOT work. Try for example:

Code:
style "test" {
  GimpFrame::label-bold = 0

fg[ACTIVE] = "red"
}
widget_class "*.<GimpFrame>*<GtkToggleButton>*<GtkLabel>" style:highest "test"

and you will see that those specific check-boxes turn their text red when enabled (so, fg[ACTIVE] works), but their boldness does NOT go away (so, GimpFrame::label-bold = 0 does NOT work).

Btw, font_name = "regular" and font_name = "normal" do not seem to be able to negate already existed boldness.

I hope someone can come up with a solution to your request, so I can implement it. Tbh, personally I like the fact that text boldness differentiates check-boxes that reveal sliders when enabled, form the plain ones. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stylizing GtkNotebook Tabs in Theme (gtkrc) - by migf1 - 06-18-2020, 07:53 PM