Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App "Unable to Start Correctly" Error 0xc000007b
Thanks guys.

Normally, double clicking plugin exe files, like the ones in the GIMP plugin folder, should open them to one or more dll files. Copying those dlls to the GIMP plugins folder should activate the plugin. This works for every other plugin exe except for the ones in the GIMP plugins folder. In my case, double clicking on these does nothing.

Rich, if I understand your explaination correctly, then the individual plugin folders in the GIMP plugin folder are themselves, dlls?
I notice that numerous individual plugins (folders) in GIMP do not show up in the program itself as plugins. They are not listed at all. This is why I assumed that the individual folders need to be opened and executed.

Why are there exe files in the GIMP plugin folders if they cannot be executed? Where are the individual dll plugin files? Do I load additional plugin dlls that I download....into the GIMP plugin folder? There are no dlls shown in that folder. Would they be in the Windows System 32 folder?

So how to I add more external plugins into GIMP?

Messages In This Thread
RE: App "Unable to Start Correctly" Error 0xc000007b - by Gene1000 - 09-02-2020, 02:11 PM