Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimp 2.10.24 reverts rect / ellipse to Expand From Center
No, it is an Acer Aspire Tower PC.
I took a hammer, some dynamite and a couple of walruses to GIMP earlier, in a testing frenzy, logging everything that occurs before and after. Sadly, this rect. select change seems to occur no matter what occurs right before or after... but it happened more frequently after another bug or glitch:
While transferring from one window to another, in rectangle select, instead of moving the objuct, it gets stuck in Zoom in / Zoom out with the arrow keys. Tapping "R" did not reengage the rectangle select, in spite of it showing as selected with the icon on screen. If I hit the arrow keys, the icon changed to the Zoom Icon, again. Each time it does this, I need to enter the menubar, tools, select rect. select from the drop down menu - then it will stop being stuck in Zoom. But usually within two selections, the rect select "expand from center" will suddenly appear. It seems More Frequent after it gets jammed in zoom. But not always and I do not know if this is even remotely helpful a clue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gimp 2.10.24 reverts rect / ellipse to Expand From Center - by aravisian - 11-06-2021, 02:30 AM