Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with small edit to a plug-in
@PixLab
Trying to install new software on our work PCs is a nightmare and a months long ordeal. If it's not deemed important enough by the IT department, it's a backlog issue that may honestly never actually get done.
I'm not sure most of my team knows enough about Windows to be able to reliably use the command prompt. They're good with Microsoft Office things and especially Excel, but we have a few stubborn older people who have a hard time learning new things on the PC. As you can imagine, converting to remote work was a rough time. They already know how to use these plug-ins for GIMP, it'd be easier (and less of a headache for me to explain) to just add it to something they already do.

But you raised a good point, I realize it would probably be easier to ask the author if it's possible to edit the export plug-in rather than edit in a loop/delete layer in this one.

@nelo
That's fair, I'll try to contact him. I assumed it'd be a simple edit and I would get a quicker response here. But I don't know much about programming, so my assumption just made an ass out of me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with small edit to a plug-in - by Fizzgig - 03-23-2022, 06:40 PM