Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking background out of photo
(09-22-2022, 05:45 PM)Tshirts Are Us! Wrote: I dont even know where to find levels or channels so its a non starter. Persides it looks to complicated any way. Best finding someone that can do it for me

The thing is you wanted someone to remove the background of this image for you, you did not find that person for whatever reason, thus you heard about GIMP because it's free as in free beer, and told yourself "I'll do it".
But the problem is it's your first time opening an image manipulation program, and the use of GIMP will be only for this image, after you will never open it any more.
But more important, is that removing a background, is not a level of a first time new comer, it can be still a "beginner" level, but I would say a "beginner" who knows some tools and have already few weeks of practice.
> Thus you are not in a state of mind to learn GIMP, although I can understand being overwhelmed with our answers (@denzjos gave you a very simple way to do it, though).
On Youtube there are plenty videos for first time beginners, or how to remove a background (even if some methods are arguable) but in the end those videos will be too long for you.

Now you want to find someone to do it for you... try fiverr > https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query...everywhere you will find someone doing it for you in even less time than you think

(09-22-2022, 05:45 PM)Tshirts Are Us! Wrote: Quote box dose not work on this forum

It does work, and it does it well
It's a "multi"-quote system, click to quote (on many comments as you want) and then click the button "New Reply", or even better just click the button "Reply" of a comment, it will auto-quote the comment.
[Image: d93RBTa.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking background out of photo - by denzjos - 09-22-2022, 09:37 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by PixLab - 09-22-2022, 09:41 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by PixLab - 09-23-2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by Krikor - 09-23-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by PixLab - 09-23-2022, 04:46 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by denzjos - 09-23-2022, 07:11 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by rich2005 - 09-23-2022, 11:36 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by denzjos - 09-24-2022, 07:14 AM
RE: Taking background out of photo - by Krikor - 10-15-2022, 03:42 AM