Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing music scores help please.
Hi,

This is so kind and helpful of you KirKor; you've gone to such a lot of time and effort to help me and it's very much appreciated and not lost on me.

I've spent all day working on this problem and have logged on to update; your video is very interesting indeed and strangely after your advice yesterday I've been doing a similar thing with this result;

I discovered how to delete the parts not wanted then having created the grid as you kindly suggested I differed from you in that I spent time learning how to use "Unified Transfer"; very difficult at first until I got to grips with it finding I could resize and even aline things better as seen; you'll see the  sections I need are now enlarged the rest deleted; it's really tested me me but I got there in the end. Without your help I'm sure there would be steam coming out of my ears by now; if I'm pointed in the right direction all I need is a start not wanting to take up too much members time which is valuable.

I now know a great deal more about using Gimp; it's a fabulous editing program but does take a lot of learning; I've used Gimp for over ten years but only on a need to do basis never venturing into grids etc so I've found it highly interesting even though it's also been frustrating.

Now I'm going to learn how to read this violin music at last able to see it whilst playing my violins; I never stop learning and can recommend violins as a wonderful hobby never too old to have a go.

Many thanks once again Kirkor for your help.

Kind regards, Colin.

Messages In This Thread
Editing music scores help please. - by Retired - 11-20-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: Editing music scores help please. - by Krikor - 11-20-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Editing music scores help please. - by Krikor - 11-21-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Editing music scores help please. - by Retired - 11-21-2022, 07:05 PM