Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So i dont recall things like this so then Adding some vector graphical functionality
(11-30-2022, 06:30 PM)rich2005 Wrote: If a flatpak is install-able, then you are using a linux distribution.
Which one and which version of Gimp. It will help. It does tell you using Gimp menu Help -> About.

A flatpak Gimp user profile is well buried.
It does give the location if you look in Edit -> Preferences -> Folders (expand the list) Look in Plug-ins for the paths. Typically ~/.var/app/org.gimp.GIMP/config/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins

The advantage of the flatpak is it has python support and the Ottia Tuota plugins work. Obviously that Windows plugin does not work but there is a compiled linux version.

Personally, I avoid it, it is sandboxed and utilities such as Xsane and Gutenprint plugins do not work. It will 'see' your home folder but blocks networked drives (well it did for me)
i EDIT-ed my above post, i still need that "app" folder listed in preference folders, i figure it must be where the something is found but there are bunch of folders.

EDIT: I am using 2.10 from this website.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So i dont recall things like this so then Adding some vector graphical functionality - by mzoltan32 - 11-30-2022, 06:35 PM