Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plugin to integrate Gimp with Meta Segment Anything
I read the installing instructions and I Installed Python3, copied both .py files in the gimp plugins folder and got these errors. I don't know what/where I have to find something in the 'Checkpoint Path' . Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
D:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py:868: Warning: Two different plugins tried to register 'GeglOpbokeh_c'.
  gimp.main(None, None, _query, _run)
D:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py:868: Warning: Two different plugins tried to register 'GeglOpbevel_c'.
D:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py:868: Warning: Two different plugins tried to register 'GeglOpaction-lines_c'.
D:\Program Files\Python3\python.exe
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins\seganyplugin.py:336: GtkWarning: Could not find the icon 'K:\Setup.exe,0'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases
  pythonFileBtn = gtk.FileChooserButton('Select File')
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins\seganyplugin.py:387: Warning: value "0" of type 'guint' is invalid or out of range for property 'n-rows' of type 'guint'
  table = gtk.Table(0, 0, False)
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins\seganyplugin.py:387: Warning: value "0" of type 'guint' is invalid or out of range for property 'n-columns' of type 'guint'
  table = gtk.Table(0, 0, False)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plugin to integrate Gimp with Meta Segment Anything - by denzjos - 10-07-2023, 12:20 PM