Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plugin to integrate Gimp with Meta Segment Anything
(10-07-2023, 12:20 PM)denzjos Wrote: I read the installing instructions and I Installed Python3, copied both .py files in the gimp plugins folder and got these errors. I don't know what/where I have to find something in the 'Checkpoint Path' . Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
D:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py:868: Warning: Two different plugins tried to register 'GeglOpbokeh_c'.
  gimp.main(None, None, _query, _run)
D:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py:868: Warning: Two different plugins tried to register 'GeglOpbevel_c'.
D:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\python/gimpfu.py:868: Warning: Two different plugins tried to register 'GeglOpaction-lines_c'.
D:\Program Files\Python3\python.exe
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins\seganyplugin.py:336: GtkWarning: Could not find the icon 'K:\Setup.exe,0'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases
  pythonFileBtn = gtk.FileChooserButton('Select File')
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins\seganyplugin.py:387: Warning: value "0" of type 'guint' is invalid or out of range for property 'n-rows' of type 'guint'
  table = gtk.Table(0, 0, False)
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins\seganyplugin.py:387: Warning: value "0" of type 'guint' is invalid or out of range for property 'n-columns' of type 'guint'
  table = gtk.Table(0, 0, False)

You can Ignore the "Two different plugins tried to register.." warning message (I also get them, they occur because of duplicate gegl functions). Also the GtkWarning doesn't seem serious. Were you able to install Segment Anything local instance properly? There is a section in the video to test this instance. You need to run the bridge script (seganybridge.py) to check if the Segment Anything setup is working on your machine. Please have a look at the video tutorial (https://youtu.be/xyuSe0SaMHk). Also check the video description for link to Segment Anything github repo and the exact command to test the local instance. Please let me know if you still face any issue with installation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plugin to integrate Gimp with Meta Segment Anything - by khemadeva - 10-07-2023, 12:56 PM