Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plugin to integrate Gimp with Meta Segment Anything
(10-08-2023, 09:07 AM)denzjos Wrote: @khemadeva, I have a problem with this below to install it in windows. I unzipped the file and I tried to install it with python3 and it seems that nothing happens.

Hi @denzjos

Please refer to the install instructions of Segment Anything. You are not supposed to run setup.py but execute the following commands:

cd segment-anything
pip install -e .

But before installing segment anything you need to first install pytorch and torchvision.

Please check https://pytorch.org/get-started/locally/
Here you will get the instructions to install pytorch and torchvision on windowns.

Hi @ofnuts

Thanks for your inputs. The shebang won't be required in this case as GIMP executes the script using the built-in python interpreter. Similarly the bridge script is executed internally using the python interpreter selected by the user in the plugin dialog.

Will see check the alternatives for print. I wanted to show some kind of indication that the tool is working becasue the operation may take longer to complete in some cases.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plugin to integrate Gimp with Meta Segment Anything - by khemadeva - 10-09-2023, 11:22 AM