Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot the differences

The sign on the handlebars and a 'lever' (?) under the saddle.

Question. Why is there a plant pot hovering between the fuel tank and the saddle ?
(07-24-2023, 05:56 PM)rich2005 Wrote: The sign on the handlebars and a 'lever' (?) under the saddle.

Question. Why is there a plant pot hovering between the fuel tank and the saddle ?

Missed two....

The plant is there because the street was full of such pots, so whatever you do you'll have one in the frame... And as it is it won't be too hard to hide in the next processing step.
(07-24-2023, 07:15 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(07-24-2023, 05:56 PM)rich2005 Wrote: The sign on the handlebars and a 'lever' (?) under the saddle.

Missed two....

The plant is there because the street was full of such pots, so whatever you do you'll have one in the frame... And as it is it won't be too hard to hide in the next processing step.

....At first glance it does look like it is floating there.  Out-of-focus might be good.
(07-24-2023, 07:32 PM)rich2005 Wrote:
(07-24-2023, 07:15 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:

Missed two....

....At first glance it does look like it is floating there.  Out-of-focus might be good.

The plan is defocused and desaturated/colorized. If that's not enough I can even cover it up. But in any case that will be easier to do when it is not sticking out of some part of the moped.
I found 4 differences
The mirror and its arm, the front plate in the middle of the guide, the lever under the saddle (this one credit to rich2005), and the plate number at the back
Nice removal by the way (just the front plate still some white around it Wink )

Patrice
I cheated by using the Difference mode between the layers of the two images.  Rolleyes
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
(07-25-2023, 12:51 AM)Krikor Wrote: I cheated by using the Difference mode between the layers of the two images.  Rolleyes

I did not use GIMP, I just opened each image in a new tab and switching between them at 1-2 second interval, it was like an animated gif 1-2 second frame and it become pretty obvious after 2-3 switches where were made the differences, you cannot miss them, 10 seconds max to spot them all Wink
Patrice
@Ofnuts, you can also change the POV to set the green pot on the saddle.  Big Grin. By the way, nice bike.
(07-26-2023, 06:43 AM)denzjos Wrote: @Ofnuts, you can also change the POV to set the green pot on the saddle.  Big Grin. By the way, nice bike.

To do that I would have to shoot the bike from above. And this angle is carefully chosen because this bike which is all in nice curves has its aesthetics totally ruined by a pair of ugly plain straight flat leg-protection plates, that you don't see much in this picture because you only see the edge: