Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automated Process Help
Hello!

I am currently working on a project that will take FOREVER if I don't figure this out.

I have extracted all of the textures (dds) from Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of The Earth and am up-scaling the textures.

I need to know how to automate it it with specific options:

Double the resolutions

Unsharp Mask

Anti-aliasing

As well as generate MipMaps

Any Suggestions?
Never have anything to do with Games (apart from computer scrabble Wink )

First a question. What do you mean by Double the resolutions? Do you mean double the pixel size of the image, ie scale the image x2

Otherwise, scaling, unsharp mask, anti-alias can be applied using the Gimp batch plugin BIMP (edit - that will get stuck if the image is dds format, is it possible to get a more regular image format?)
Do not know about generating MipMaps.

Can you provide a single typical image? might help get a proper reply.
(11-27-2017, 10:04 AM)rich2005 Wrote: Never have anything to do with Games (apart from computer scrabble Wink )

First a question. What do you mean by Double the resolutions? Do you mean double the pixel size of the image, ie scale the image x2

Otherwise, scaling, unsharp mask, anti-alias can be applied using the Gimp batch plugin BIMP (edit - that will get stuck if the image is dds format, is it possible to get a more regular image format?)
Do not know about generating MipMaps.

Can you provide a single typical image? might help get a proper reply.
I need double the pixel size (regardless of resolution as they have different resolutions)

Needs to be a DDS due to confusing and/or annoying DXT5 compression.

MipMaps aren't TOO important, but it makes it easier for the computer to render far distances in games.

Thank you for replying! Smile 

Also, I had to zip up the picture.

Attached Files
.zip   NifExport.pc.naf_4571615.dds.zip (Size: 37.04 KB / Downloads: 154)