Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brosse et roulette de la souris Gimp 2.10.6
Bonjour,
Je voudrai activer le roulette de la souris pour modifier la taille d'une brosse, mais lorsque je vais dans "preferences" puis "périphériques d'entrées" puis "Contrôleur actif" et que je clic deux fois sur "Wheel mouse" rien ne se passe, pas de fenêtre active pour procéder à mon réglage souhaité.
Que faire ? 
Merci de m'aider SVP.
Cordialement
(10-26-2018, 12:19 PM)epsilon85 Wrote: Bonjour,
Je voudrai activer le roulette de la souris pour modifier la taille d'une brosse, mais lorsque je vais dans "preferences" puis "périphériques d'entrées" puis "Contrôleur actif" et que je clic deux fois sur "Wheel mouse" rien ne se passe, pas de fenêtre active pour procéder à mon réglage souhaité.
Que faire ? 
Merci de m'aider SVP.
Cordialement

This forum is in English.

At the bottom of the active controller list, there are three icons. Click the leftmost one.
Bonjour Ofnuts,
Merci pour la réponse, mais seulement quand j'applique ce conseil, rien ne se passe.
Ci joint une copie d'écran afin de mieux comprendre.
Cordialement.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think it might just be the Windows Gimp 2.10 black theme making the option difficult to see:

Looks easier in system theme.

1) Extend the dialog vertically to see if there is already something in the list of events. Mine looks like this and most events are there by default:

2) What mouse is this (Brand/model?)
Bonsoir,
Merci de votre aide, mais dans un cas comme dans l'autre la fenêtre me permettant de choisir n'apparaît pas.
Je vais désinstaller Gimp et le réinstaller juste pour voir.
Encore merci.
Cordialement
Bonjour,
J'ai trouvé, après avoir réinstallé Gimp 2.10.6.

Merci à tous de votre aide.
Cordialement.
(10-28-2018, 10:26 AM)epsilon85 Wrote: Bonjour,
J'ai trouvé, après avoir réinstallé Gimp 2.10.6.

Merci à tous de votre aide.
Cordialement.

Dear epsilon85,
Wouldn't it be nice of you to write in English as everybody else here?
And if only so that everybody can follow what you ask?
Why do you ignore being asked to write in English? I find that impolite towards all of us.
I'm not a native speaker, too ... but try to do my best. You could even use a translator.
My2cents ....

Regards
nelo
Hello Nelo,
Thank you for you politeness lesson, as you should understand at 83 years old I don't think I needed it, but never mind.
I just want to say as you seem to know the english language, British peoples use to say: When you are in Rome city do as the Romans does.
So I am in France and I speak French, even if I can speak english as I have been married 43 years to a Scottish lovely women in France je parles Français.
In do think that a forum like Gimp or others should write in the country language where he operate, I am sure that there many French users able to answer my questions.
Now as I have given my advice I do find impolite as well that this forum or others are unable to write French when operating in this country.
Now I don't want to argue any more but when I opened for the first time this forum it was in French probably translated by Google on my computer.
This is the reason I wrote french.
Next time if there is a next time I will write in english to please the lesson giver.
Sorry if I was direct but I do defend my mother tongue and do not impose my own.
With my best and friendly regards.
"British peoples use to say: When you are in Rome city do as the Romans does.". In French, "A Rome, fais comme les Romains", which is a translation from ... latin.

In Gimp-For-Rome, people speak English (because it is the lingua franca on Internet) so you should do like them. Gimp-Firum doesn't operate in any country (well, our server in in the Netherlands). Would you expect us to answer in Chinese, Czech, or Tagalog?

There are French-language forums (such as http://www.linuxgraphic.org despite the english spelling), but you can see for yourself that there aren't that many people to ask and answer questions, possibly because there are fewer people speaking French, and possibly because it is not in the French culture to ask questions (due to some unwarranted fear of looking stupid).

And before you ask, I was born and raised in Paris, and still living there.