Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brosse et roulette de la souris Gimp 2.10.6
Hello there,
Thank you for mail, sorry to be carried away, it maybe a latin expression (I have learn some to day) but British use it frequently so I use it as a British way of speaking.
Anyhow I still believe that in France any forum should write in the country language and not to try impose its own.
There are only few people that speak english France, especially people of my age, younger are now studying at school which is a good sign and help to open mind; the English people were smarter than us as their language is by now universal.
Thank aswell for linux graphic information.
Only stupid person don't ask question.
I am happy to live in Vendée after having lived for more than 20 years in Paris.
Any how I found my answer on that forum.
Best regards
There is no forum "in France". This is the internet... the server in in Amsterdam (it could have been in London or New York), the hosting provider is American, and the admin/mods are British and French. The fact that you can access the forum from France doesn't put any onus on the forum to support French.
(10-29-2018, 05:13 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: There is no forum "in France". This is the internet... the server in in Amsterdam (it could have been in London or New York), the hosting provider is American, and the admin/mods are British and French. The fact that you can access the forum from France doesn't put any onus on the forum to support French.

OK, message well received.
Regards