Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Card help
(10-20-2022, 06:37 PM)rich2005 Wrote: You can delete the template if you want to but it is hidden by the grey layer.

Centering everything can be tricky. Gimp has an alignment tool, but watch your blood pressure.

This shows you how to use it https://logosbynick.com/center-a-layer-in-gimp/  Nick makes some good videos for Gimp
I geneally do it by eye, using the move tool on a layer and a centerline guide. The move tool shows a small center point marker. drag to the center line. It is something that comes with practice.

Many thanks again for your help.  I eyeball the images as well.  Sometimes good, others ??

The card is going to be two sided.  I just sent it off to Brandly for their critique.  Also working with a local printer to get his thoughts.

Here is the back of the card.

[Image: LMlQ2O.jpg]
Yes, nice graphic, same size in pixels as the template.

There will be some small change in colours when printed due to RGB <> CMYK Do not be alarmed it will look ok.
(10-21-2022, 05:19 PM)rich2005 Wrote: Yes, nice graphic, same size in pixels as the template.

There will be some small change in colours when printed due to RGB <> CMYK Do not be alarmed it will look ok.

I am humbled and grateful, not just for your support and suggestions, but for a local printer that said he will print the cards for free because he would like to show his appreciation for a local war hero.

The Lord works in many ways.

Thanks again and God Bless.