Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change two colors
I have this file, but I do not know how to change the two colors to new ones, how do I do it
Try with Colors > Map > Rotate colors...
or set your foreground / background colors with the desired colors and use Colors > Map > Gradient map.
(05-23-2020, 03:48 PM)hendrikbez Wrote: I have this file, but I do not know how to change the two colors to new ones, how do I do it

1. Make sure that you are editing the right thing: in the layer list click on the yellow/red image. It should get a white frame, and in the main image window, the label next to the zoom level should be "Layer" (and not "Layer mask"
  2. Set Gimp's Foreground and background color to the ones you want to use (Foreground will be the color on the left)
  3. Activate the Blend tool
  4. Set the Gradient to FG to BG (RGB)
  5. Set the shape to Conical (asymmetric)
  6. Click in the center of the image (where the two guides intersect) and drag up along the vertical guide

In case you wonder, the mask (white circle on black to the left of the Layer) determines the opacity of the image, to your circle is in effect cut in a conical gradient. The background layer could (and should) be all black, the white circle on it is a bit superfluous, since it is masked by one in the layer above.
Thank you Ofnuts, got it working