Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color is always just green
So I'm trying to make some pixel art in gimp, but the color is always just this dark green color. Does anybody know how I can change it? Thanks in advance.
(02-10-2021, 04:27 PM)drake Wrote: So I'm trying to make some pixel art in gimp, but the color is always just this dark green color. Does anybody know how I can change it? Thanks in advance.

Best Guess: The image is in Indexed Color mode. Switch to RGB mode Image -> Mode -> RGB
Sorry for the late reply, but my mode was already into RGB
(02-18-2021, 04:17 PM)drake Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, but my mode was already into RGB

In that case, can you post the RGB image
What do you mean by that?
Quote:So I'm trying to make some pixel art in gimp, but the color is always just this dark green color. Does anybody know how I can change it? Thanks in advance.

Just post a screenshot of the whole gimp iinterface - tools - tool options - layers - anything else that might be relevent, otherwise your question is ambiguous.
How do I post a file..?
1. take a screenshot
2. read this https://www.gimp-forum.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=11
Ok here it is:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not quite there but near enough. You are using the green pepper brush  Exclamation  The name give it away, it is green.

Why not do yourself a favour and set Gimp up in a more regular configuration (at least with tool options showing )