Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with plugin PerspectiveShadowDN [Fixed]
I just asking details because I had no real problem running the original script, Gimp compatibility mode seems to sort it out. 

However, more tweaks on the modes: Works here Win 10, Gimp 2.10.4 (latest update) looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/ly8AzNe.jpg

Usual, unzip, replace previous version in scripts folder.

Attached Files
.zip   Perspective Advanced.scm.zip (Size: 2.35 KB / Downloads: 174)
Wooohooo...Thank you my friend, that fixed the problem. Now I can use this filter, Did I mentioned?, you really good at this Rich. I apology not including the whole info, I will include my OS the next time I have any other problem. Thank you again.

Since the the problem is fixed, how can I update the Thread and add to the title "Fixed", so nobody can reply to this problem?
(07-31-2018, 01:00 PM)Pocholo Wrote: Since the the problem is fixed, how can I update the Thread and add to the title "Fixed", so nobody can reply to this problem?

If you want to, go back to the very first post, and edit the title entry.
(07-31-2018, 01:50 PM)rich2005 Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 01:00 PM)Pocholo Wrote: Since the the problem is fixed, how can I update the Thread and add to the title "Fixed", so nobody can reply to this problem?

If you want to, go back to the very first post, and edit the title entry.

Rich, I cannot do it from my end, it looks like when this thread was move to the category "Extending the Gimp", somehow it's missing the "Edit" button. Since  you are the Administrator, can you update and add to the title to "Fixed". Thank you
(07-31-2018, 01:00 PM)Pocholo Wrote: Wooohooo...Thank you my friend, that fixed the problem. Now I can use this filter, Did I mentioned?, you really good at this Rich. I apology not including the whole info, I will include my OS the next time I have any other problem. Thank you again.

Since the the problem is fixed, how can I update the Thread and add to the title "Fixed", so nobody can reply to this problem?

1) Add the OS to your profile, it will be shown under your avatar/name

2) Marking the thread "fixed" doesn't prevent anyone to add posts. There may be good complementary questions, or better answers...
(07-31-2018, 07:20 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 01:00 PM)Pocholo Wrote: Wooohooo...Thank you my friend, that fixed the problem. Now I can use this filter, Did I mentioned?, you really good at this Rich. I apology not including the whole info, I will include my OS the next time I have any other problem. Thank you again.

1) Add the OS to your profile, it will be shown under your avatar/name

2) Marking the thread "fixed" doesn't prevent anyone to add posts. There may be good complementary questions, or better answers...

Thank you Ofnuts.