Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Copy and Paste the Text On The Image
Hey, y'all. So, from this video game box art case cover, I have to copy the word "Trilogy" and paste it. Then I should rename "Remastered" as well. So that way, the same texts and colors I wanna keep them like that is to type it for myself. Do you know how to get into it?[Image: GUEST_b1289465-31ae-4cea-9804-c56bcbd3e9...0&fmt=webp]
(05-14-2019, 11:28 PM)zabd1805 Wrote: Hey, y'all. So, from this video game box art case cover, I have to copy the word "Trilogy" and paste it. Then I should rename "Remastered" as well. So that way, the same texts and colors I wanna keep them like that is to type it for myself. Do you know how to get into it?[Image: GUEST_b1289465-31ae-4cea-9804-c56bcbd3e9...0&fmt=webp]

What you need is to identify the font. Then you can match the color and type anything you want, wherever you want.

In short:
  • Find the largest/sharpest sample you can find. (This should work)
  • Isolate the text using gimp to create a sample to submit.
  •    
  • Submit your sample to a font identification site. (Whatfontis, Whatthefont, ...)
  • Once you know the font you can use it if you have it, buy it if you do not, or use a free alternative that usually very close to the original.
  • Use the eyedropper tool to get the correct color to use for your font

Longer version here. I wrote this 5 years ago so some things are outdated, but all the concepts still hold true.

If all that seems too much to make it look exact, just pick a font from your system that is "close enough" and use it instead. Search the forums for heal selection to learn how to remove the text you want to remove.
Thank you. I got now.