Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impossibility to create .PSD files with GIMP 2.10.20
Photo 
Por favor, alguém pode me ajudar com isso? Instalei a versão 2.10.20 e não consigo salvar projetos com a extensão .psd. Tive a versão 2.10.12 até 11/09/2020 e economizei muito trabalho com a extensão .psd. Eles ainda abrem na nova versão, mas uma mensagem de erro aparece ao salvar novos projetos e ao tentar abrir esses novos arquivos. Na verdade, novos projetos salvos como .psd não abrem e não podem ser inscritos ao adicionar novos procedimentos ou camadas.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oi Maria,
Acho que eles não vão entender português. Uma dica é usar um tradutor online.

Maria said:
"Can someone please help me with this? I installed version 2.10.20 and I can't save projects with the .psd extension. I had version 2.10.12 until 9/11/2020 and saved a lot of work with the .psd extension. They still open in the new version, but an error message appears when saving new projects and trying to open these new files. In fact, new projects saved as .psd do not open and cannot be subscribed when adding new procedures or layers.
"
I think this bug report: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/5232

Fixed, it says, for Gimp 2.10.22 when it is released
(09-13-2020, 08:44 AM)rich2005 Wrote: I think this bug report: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/5232

Thank you, but for me it is important to save as .psd exactly to preserve the complete project, with each of its layers. Merging layers and saving as .png becomes the same.

(09-13-2020, 02:01 AM)Krikor Wrote: Oi Maria,

Maria said:
"Can someone please help me with this? I installed version 2.10.20 and I can't save projects with the .psd extension. I had version 2.10.12 until 9/11/2020 and saved a lot of work with the .psd extension. They still open in the new version, but an error message appears when saving new projects and trying to open these new files. In fact, new projects saved as .psd do not open and cannot be subscribed when adding new procedures or layers.
"

(09-13-2020, 02:01 AM)Krikor Wrote: Oi Maria,

Maria said:
"

Obrigada, foi um erro do navegador...

(09-13-2020, 08:44 AM)rich2005 Wrote: I think this bug report: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/5232

I believe the better is to delete version 2.10.20 and go back to the previous one. I hated the layout of the tools. Even when I remove the grouping option, they appear in a very different order and this makes the job much longer.
(09-14-2020, 09:14 AM)Maria Wrote: I believe the better is to delete version 2.10.20 and go back to the previous one. I hated the layout of the tools. Even when I remove the grouping option, they appear in a very different order and this makes the job much longer.

You can completely tailor the display, order, and grouping of tools in Preferences. The widget where you select the visibility of tools also allows dragging tools around, for instance here is mine:

Quote:..I believe the better is to delete version 2.10.20 and go back to the previous one. I hated the layout of the tools. Even when I remove the grouping option, they appear in a very different order and this makes the job much longer.

Before you revert try this substitution:

Attached the PSD plugin from Windows Gimp 2.10.14 
Unzip  and put file-psd.exe  in your Gimp user profile. C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plugins

A quick try and it works here. If it does work for you, keep it until you install the next version of Gimp 2.10.22 then remove it.

edit: ... Even when I remove the grouping option, they appear in a very different order.... I know what you mean, but grouped or ungrouped the order of the tools can be changed in Edit -> Preferences -> ToolBox This my setup: https://i.imgur.com/5ufkQGu.jpg

Attached Files
.zip   file-psd.zip (Size: 57.63 KB / Downloads: 86)
(09-14-2020, 09:50 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 09:14 AM)Maria Wrote: I believe the better is to delete version 2.10.20 and go back to the previous one. I hated the layout of the tools. Even when I remove the grouping option, they appear in a very different order and this makes the job much longer.

You can completely tailor the display, order, and grouping of tools in Preferences. The widget where you select the visibility of tools also allows dragging tools around, for instance here is mine:

Thanks for the guidance!

(09-14-2020, 09:57 AM)rich2005 Wrote:
Quote:..I believe the better is to delete version 2.10.20 and go back to the previous one. I hated the layout of the tools. Even when I remove the grouping option, they appear in a very different order and this makes the job much longer.

Before you revert try this substitution:

Attached the PSD plugin from Windows Gimp 2.10.14 
Unzip  and put file-psd.exe  in your Gimp user profile. C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plugins

A quick try and it works here. If it does work for you, keep it until you install the next version of Gimp 2.10.22 then remove it.

edit: ... Even when I remove the grouping option, they appear in a very different order....  I know what you mean, but grouped or ungrouped the order of the tools can be changed in Edit -> Preferences -> ToolBox  This my setup: https://i.imgur.com/5ufkQGu.jpg

Thanks for the guidance!