Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a decent filter to make some sort of lens distortion for text ?
(11-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Espermaschine Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 09:23 PM)rich2005 Wrote: Not Gimp, Imagemagick and one of freds IM bash scripts, bubblewarp using default settings.
before and after

WOW !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Usually very difficult to rework for Windows.

Oh Sad

OTOH there are two packages, Cygwin and MinGW, that give to Windows about everything needed to run Unix scripts (they are designed to be able do complete builds on Windows with little to no rework of the original Unix scripts). Either package is good enough. My Win7 VirtualBox has Cygwin installed, this makes Windows almost palatable.
(11-05-2016, 10:27 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: OTOH there are two packages, Cygwin and MinGW, that give to Windows about everything needed to run Unix scripts (they are designed to be able do complete builds on Windows with little to no rework of the original Unix scripts). Either package is good enough. My Win7 VirtualBox has Cygwin installed, this makes Windows almost palatable.

Interesting to know but i see this from a tutorial writing perspective, and imo its too much of a hassle for such a minor effect.
If you want to script stuff, .BAT quickly show its limits, so its either these of the new window PowerShell (because of course, Microsof couldn't avoid yet another occasion to reinvent the wheel).