Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resynthesizer in 2.10.0
Thanks for the clarification. I do have my system set to show hidden files, so no problem there. I'm eagerly waiting for GIMP 3, hoping it will have the long-promised adjustment layers.

Meanwhile I did follow your instructions to put the exe file in Users ... All is well.
Resynthesizer does not appear to work with the Portableapps.com GIMPs (2020-01-04). This version of resynthesizer doesn't work with GIMP 2.10.14 either, tried it today.
Resynthesizer 1.0 from Wayback Machine does work with GIMP 2.10.14 (full install, not with Portableapps.com version) though, tried it today.
The main thing is you have a plugin that works. You might find that the gimp-plugin-reg version 1.0 from waybackmachine runs "out-of-steam" sometimes because it is a 32 bit plugin.

Even the portableapps people have given up with a 32 bit Gimp so you will probably find that version does not work anyway.

Providing you are running 64 bit Windows then the resynthesizer v 1.6 from here: https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-Resynt...7#pid12687 is a better bet. Just tried it Win10 / Gimp 2.10.14 and working ok.