Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Path Marquee

(click for animation)
Improving:

Hi Ofnuts, this effect would be done with a single filter (Wich? Link?)?
It looks like a hypoactive walk of ants :-)
(06-28-2019, 03:21 PM)Krikor Wrote: Hi Ofnuts, this effect would be done with a single filter (Wich? Link?)?

Yes, but currently working on it (possibly available this weekend)

(06-28-2019, 03:21 PM)Krikor Wrote: It looks like a hypoactive walk of ants :-)

Depends on the frame rate, and the number of steps you ask to the script (above there are 30 frames per dash+space)
I am noob having just downloaded Gimp yesterday. I made my first .webp graphic ever. Thanks.

I can't figure how to get the graphic to display without using an external host. I'm confused.

Attached Files
.webp   First.webp (Size: 118.21 KB / Downloads: 197)
(06-30-2019, 07:42 AM)gasMask Wrote: I am noob having just downloaded Gimp yesterday. I made my first .webp graphic ever. Thanks.

I can't figure how to get the graphic to display without using an external host. I'm confused.

The Webp format is quite new and although it is supported by all decent browsers the forum software we use here doesn't understand it as an image file format. So when you post to the forum, you have better make a GIF.
Can you turn the little lines into actual ants? like with an image of some sort
(06-20-2020, 01:43 PM)EternalSlushy Wrote: Can you turn the little lines into actual ants? like with an image of some sort

Not with this script. It uses the stroke path API with dashed-dotted lines, it just shifts the offset of the dashes.