Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tool/brush quest
(Not sure if this is the right place for this) but I’ve been seeing this videos of people that use an app (not sure which ones they use) and they take one image and use an outline of another to move and warp one photo to fit the other. It’s almost like the smudge tool except nothings smeared or blurred it’s only warped, I’m not sure how I could replicate this with gimp but I was wondering if anybody knew any tools/settings that could do this (I’ve been looking for a while) any infos appreciated
Quote: ...I’ve been seeing this videos of people that use an app (not sure which ones they use) and they take one image and use an outline of another to move and warp one photo to fit the other. It’s almost like the smudge tool except nothings smeared or blurred it’s only warped...

Gimp is not really the tool for this. While two images (frames) can be transitioned (blend in the animation menu) and it is smudged. Then the warp tool can record small deformations it is not making, say a person walking. The g'mic plugin has some capability moving a block of pixels from one area to another. Certainly not AI.

Try Blender which has an animation capability https://conceptartempire.com/blender-ani...tutorials/
good good

cotillon