Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't change the default font options
I tried doing the "save tool options now" thing but it doesn't work. If I highlight the text and type over it, all the formatting goes to default.

Plus I'd like to not have to change it every single time I need to create a new text box!

Any idea what the problem is? I'm using MacBook Pro btw.
(03-07-2017, 01:46 AM)hoodleehoo Wrote: I tried doing the "save tool options now" thing but it doesn't work. If I highlight the text and type over it, all the formatting goes to default.

Plus I'd like to not have to change it every single time I need to create a new text box!

After doing the "save tool options now" make sure that the "Save tool options on exit" is NOT checked.

Also, the method for changing the formatting of individual characters and formatting all the text (global formatting) is slightly different. See image below.

(03-07-2017, 05:44 AM)Blighty Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 01:46 AM)hoodleehoo Wrote: I tried doing the "save tool options now" thing but it doesn't work. If I highlight the text and type over it, all the formatting goes to default.

After doing the "save tool options now" make sure that the "Save tool options on exit" is NOT checked.

Also, the method for changing the formatting of individual characters and formatting all the text (global formatting) is slightly different. See image below.
This is it! Thank you so much!!!