Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make all paths visible ?
I saved a file in Libre Cad as a svg file. I imported the svg file in gimp as paths. When the file was imported, all the paths are imported but not visible. Can I make all the paths visible in one action ?
Shift+Click on the eye icon of one path.
I must miss this. Simple but efficient. Thank you tmanni.
(01-14-2021, 10:19 AM)denzjos Wrote: I saved a file in Libre Cad as a svg file. I imported the svg file in gimp as paths. When the file was imported, all the paths are imported but not visible. Can I make all the paths visible in one action ?

For those who pass by this and who, like me, are looking for a way to directly merge all the paths generated when importing an SVG file, I just realized that there is a small check box at the bottom of the import window when choosing the SVG file.

Screenshot of UI
(01-07-2024, 04:23 AM)Ra Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 10:19 AM)denzjos Wrote: I saved a file in Libre Cad as a svg file. I imported the svg file in gimp as paths. When the file was imported, all the paths are imported but not visible. Can I make all the paths visible in one action ?

For those who pass by this and who, like me, are looking for a way to directly merge all the paths generated when importing an SVG file, I just realized that there is a small check box at the bottom of the import window when choosing the SVG file.

Screenshot of UI

If you miss this out, you can make all the paths visible with a single shift-click as above, and then use Merge visible paths in the Paths list right-click menu.