Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ofn-replace-font
A quickie to mass-replace font name and size in text layers, with some hopefully useful selection options for the target layers:

At the usual place.

Enjoy.
Ofnuts,

Quote:"a percent value (number with possible decimals, and final %) which is interpreted as a relative scaling factor."

In my texts this does not work.

If I have a font (or several), for example in size 70 and I try to increase it(s) to size 140, using 100% nothing happens.

The only way is using an integer. That is, typing 140.

The strange thing is that when using 50% (percent value) the change works! Thus getting the reduction to 35.
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
(11-10-2022, 03:59 PM)Krikor Wrote: Ofnuts,

Quote:"a percent value (number with possible decimals, and final %) which is interpreted as a relative scaling factor."

In my texts this does not work.

If I have a font (or several), for example in size 70 and I try to increase it(s) to size 140, using 100% nothing happens.

The only way is using an integer. That is, typing 140.

The strange thing is that when using 50% (percent value) the change works! Thus getting the reduction to 35.

100% of 70 is 70. I f you want 140, use 200% (note that using 200% to get double the font size is the very example in the doc).
(11-10-2022, 04:02 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Ofnuts,

100% of 70 is 70. I f you want 140, use 200% (note that using 200% to get double the font size is the very example in the doc).

ohh....
In fact this is exactly what /ofn-replace-font/ofn-replace-font.html says

I'm so used to adding the percentage value (fees, tariffs, etc.) that I didn't pay attention correctly to what was informed in the .html.  Blush

Desolé!   Rolleyes

Thx!
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.