Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sprite sheet readjustment
Hello guys, I have a question about spritesheet's: I need to readjust the distance between the sprites and the edge. There is a plugin that does this automatically or makes my job easier?
Unlikely that there is anything automatic. All depends on your sprite sheet. Post an example of what is required. Someone might have a solution.
(01-11-2021, 08:36 PM)GPURGB Wrote: Hello guys, I have a question about spritesheet's: I need to readjust the distance between the sprites and the edge. There is a plugin that does this automatically or makes my job easier?

Do you mean that you have to increase/decrese the margins around the sprites? If so using my ofn-layer-tiles script:

To increase the margin:
  • Split the spritesheet into overlapping layers using the script (Split tiles, Superimpose, Fit to result)
  •  Resize the image with Image>Canvas size and position the layers inside the new canvas. Also select Resize layers: all layers and specify a fill. 
  • Use the script to flatten the image again (Join tiles, Fit to result)
Same thing to reduce margins, but you would use the Crop tool. In Gimp 2.10, you can also use the Crop tool extend the image...