Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny tiny tiny toolbox icons
Ah, if only any of this stuff was obvious to ME, imagine how much easier my life would be, LOL! I normally wouldn't dare mess around with the advanced controls, for fear of changing things in a way that I wouldn't know how to undo, but after watching your excellent video I think I understand how that group of controls at least is supposed to work, and I finally have a crop that works in the same logical way as it did before, thank you!

Because the Gimp that I'm using on the PC laptop is a fresh install with no connection to the older version on the Mac desktop, there were no settings to be carried over… unfortunately. I only do basic stuff, though, so hopefully there won't be any more surprises.

I have no idea what if anything the command key does in connection to Gimp, because I've never done anything with it. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't do anything unless you actually press down on the key; if someone had that key stuck down, that might introduce errors. If there's something you want me to test on my desktop and tell you what it does, I'm happy to oblige. :-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tiny tiny tiny toolbox icons - by rich2005 - 11-09-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Tiny tiny tiny toolbox icons - by rich2005 - 11-09-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Tiny tiny tiny toolbox icons - by rich2005 - 11-12-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Tiny tiny tiny toolbox icons - by HavingTooMuchFun - 11-12-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: Tiny tiny tiny toolbox icons - by rich2005 - 11-12-2020, 12:09 PM