Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I combine all these menu functions into one?
Thank you both for replying :­)
@Rich2005
It seems like we're on to something with Bimp, but maybe that particular script is missing some settings?
I'll start with a screenshot of Witcher 3 so it's more obvious than the Fallout 4 texture.
Beginning with the unedited one, then the one I used allsorts.bimp on, and then manually applying the settings I mentioned.
[Image: CTAG85y.png]
[Image: pNMKzO7.png]
Too green!
[Image: RAnIXIu.png]
(If you save that last one and change the color level Input levels middle to 1.3, that should reverse 0.7 It's how I usually post my screenshots ^_^)
For textures though! 0.7 is needed to set it close to it's original darkness.
For Fallout 4, here's a bay window texture. First is the original, then the allsorts.bimp, and then manually applying settings.
[Image: Zo9VTg4.png][Image: wD3bQLQ.png][Image: UFMVRZ4.png]

So I found brightness and contrast, hue saturation, and sharpness in Bimp. But I can't seem to figure out where the color levels and light and shadow settings would be!

[Image: 8jSwJ4A.jpg]
If I choose 1.25 on "Gamma correction factor" it turns the whole picture black :­(

[Image: xh56fFG.jpg]
I feel like if I could translate all the same settings this might work D:

@Ofnuts
My colorcube is reading way more colors though :­D Maybe because I'm working with .png files?
Before and after manually applying the settings.
[Image: oYchrZ9.jpg]
[Image: zd48V6R.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I combine all these menu functions into one? - by Culuf - 12-07-2016, 07:16 PM