Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing is happening

Hi guys, sorry if my question is answered somewhere but I can't find the solution and I've encountered this problem twice on two separate machines. Re-booting and re-installing does nothing, it's as if once I encounter this problem, my computer refuses to work with GIMP anymore.

Anyway, to the problem. I use GIMP for Photo Editing, I just got GIMP installed on my newly delivered Windows 10  laptop. After a few hours, none of the tools in the color drop down will do anything. I encountered a similar problem about a year ago on a completely different machine, where nothing will seem to work. I can draw, it seems I can use the main tools on the left, but none of the tools I require work. I'm so fed up and tired of encountering this problem, a problem that literally nobody else on the internet seems to have encountered. So can someone please explain what is happening, because the last time this happened I gave up and didnt use GIMP on that machine again, I dont want to have to pay Adobe. The screenshot of what it looks like is attached, have a look at what's wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing is happening - by Bonjameen - 09-04-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Ofnuts - 09-05-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Bonjameen - 09-05-2019, 06:39 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Blighty - 09-05-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by rich2005 - 09-05-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Bonjameen - 09-05-2019, 11:17 AM