Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing is happening
(09-05-2019, 12:10 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: Screenshot is a bit small. Did you try the check list?

I tried uploading a bigger one, it was apparently a too large file, if there's any tricks you know for reducing the file size without losing much detail please share. But nothing in GIMP as the image resizing tools in there also seem to not be working (this might sound dumb, but when I change the resolution in GIMP, that should change the file size right? Because that ain't happening).

I just had a look at the checklist, thanks for the link, the one that applies to me most is the one about color tools, however I'm pretty sure the image isn't indexed as there were photos I could edit before that I can no longer edit, I can't edit any new photos no matter where they're from. Also I found the Image > Mode menu, it shows RGB, not indexed. But I don't know if that actually shows whether the image is indexed or not.

I tried to find the Dynamics Setting referenced in your check list. Is this the one in Tool Options. Either way, I've now realised my Tool Options is only showing one thing: GEGL Operation. This doesnt seem normal to me, I've included a screenshot of the Tool Options box.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing is happening - by Bonjameen - 09-04-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Ofnuts - 09-05-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Bonjameen - 09-05-2019, 06:39 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Blighty - 09-05-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by rich2005 - 09-05-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Nothing is happening - by Bonjameen - 09-05-2019, 11:17 AM