Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
python-fu missing, plugins are there
(10-30-2019, 07:03 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 06:25 PM)dhugg Wrote: I have included the shots.  not sure how to tell if other python so i just searched for "py" files.

You have to look for other python.exe and pythonw.exe.

thanks again,

i did a search of the entire C drive and only 1 instance of python.exe came up along with a pythonw.exe.  i navigated to the directory and executed the only copy of python.exe i found on my machine..  the screen shot is the result.  you had said earlier that you saw python.exe listed on one of my earlier screen shots but looking back i was not able to find it?  i did find some mention of pythonw.exe though.

thanks rich,

ofnuts had asked me to perform the following tasks:
1.In your screenshots, you have a python.exe installed, so open a command prompt, navigate to there and start the exe (python.exe, not pythonw.exe). Does it work?
2.Any other python installed on the machine?
3.In Program Files/GIMP2/llib/gimp/2.0/interpreters/ you should have a pygimp.interp? Can you edit it and past ethe contents here?

your question is related to question1:
to accomplish it i did a search of the entire C drive and only 1 instance of python.exe came up along with a pythonw.exe. i navigated to the directory and executed the only copy of python.exe i found on my machine.. the screen shot is the result.

i did a search of the entire C drive and only 1 instance of python.exe came up along with a pythonw.exe. i navigated to the directory and executed the only copy of python.exe i found on my machine.. the screen shot is the result. you had said earlier that you saw python.exe listed on one of my earlier screen shots but looking back i was not able to find it? i did find some mention of pythonw.exe though.

sorry ofnuts dont know how to get back to your post to reply to you since everytime i reply it goes to rich???

Messages In This Thread
python-fu missing, plugins are there - by dhugg - 10-30-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: python-fu missing, plugins are there - by dhugg - 10-30-2019, 10:06 PM