Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toolbox is Gone
I understand that this might be a stupid question but I'm new to using the program and I'm still figuring out how to make it work. I was using my tablet today and I guess I accidently pressed something because all of the tabs disappeared. The drop-down menu that allowed you to see and change your tools is gone and the box on the right that listed your layers is also gone. All that I see when I open an image is the ruler and the menu bar. I've looked at tutorials and clicked on just about everything, but nothing seems to be working. I'm wondering if it's a glitch with the program or is there something that I am not seeing. Please help.
Maybe you just want Windows > Single window mode (at the bottom of the drop own).

Otherwise Edit ➤ Preferences ➤ Interface ➤ Window management ➤ Window positions and hit Reset saved window positions to default values

This and this could be worth reading, too.
(01-23-2023, 12:16 AM)cmontgomery1054 Wrote: I understand that this might be a stupid question but I'm new to using the program and I'm still figuring out how to make it work. I was using my tablet today and I guess I accidently pressed something because all of the tabs disappeared. The drop-down menu that allowed you to see and change your tools is gone and the box on the right that listed your layers is also gone. All that I see when I open an image is the ruler and the menu bar. I've looked at tutorials and clicked on just about everything, but nothing seems to be working. I'm wondering if it's a glitch with the program or is there something that I am not seeing. Please help.

The TAB key toggles them on and off.
Thumbs Down 
(01-23-2023, 12:36 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: Maybe you just want Windows > Single window mode (at the bottom of the drop own).

Otherwise Edit ➤ Preferences ➤ Interface ➤ Window management ➤ Window positions and hit Reset saved window positions to default values

This and this could be worth reading, too.

This worked. Thank you so much. Smile