Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ofn-stroke-fill-paths
This is an overhaul of stroke-visible-paths where the main addition is the ability to use "line mode" path stroking, which, unlike brush painting,  can create really sharp lines and corners:

Available on SourceForge as usual.
Working nicely here, good one.

[Image: rZjUOhT.jpg]

I did notice the rendered layer "Stroked/Filled paths" is in Legacy mode. Is that intentional / unavoidable / something-to-keep-your-eye-on?
More like  something-to-keep-your-eye-on. Might require a change, that can be a bit contrived since the script is currently an AC/DC (2.8/2.10) thing, and there is no definition of "Legacy/Non-Legacy" modes in 2.8. Might add a "Mode" option for the rendered layers while I am at it.

PS A question could be whether there is a good use case to set the layer mode to something else than normal. But ither we have a single layer and it's easily done without a script, or we have many layers but then there wouldn't be much purpose in setting them all to the same "non-normal" blend mode.
(06-24-2019, 09:35 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: ..snip...PS A question could be whether there is a good use case to set the layer mode to something else than normal. But ither we have a single layer and it's easily done without a script, or we have many layers but then there wouldn't be much purpose in setting them all to the same "non-normal" blend mode.

Definitely leave in (basic) normal mode and let the user change the mode if required. I was just wondering why the legacy mode, which you answered.
Uploaded new version:
  • Uses non-legacy normal mode in 2.10
  • Can work on All/Visible/Linked paths
Even better Wink There we are - all in one. Mass render. Various paths, stroked. painted and filled.

Uploaded a new version that includes an anti-alias setting and drops the "Current" options that aren't that usable anyway.
Uploaded a new version that can take colors from the current palette. Colors from gradient and palette can also be used in random order.
Nice one.

Here is a strange case. A path duplicated and rotated. https://i.imgur.com/ryxdtMc.jpg
The plugin ignores the original path (active path in the screenshots). https://i.imgur.com/Ige6V7r.jpg
I suspect it is the duplicate & rotate script but I wonder why. Easy to get around, duplicate the active layer works.
Can you post the XCF?